Keep your current job while working toward your next career.
Departments & Programs
For answers to questions and further information,
call and speak with us, email, or request more information.
All School of Education programs are designed for working professionals.
Evening and weekend courses allow you to continue to work full time as you pursue your teaching credential, master's or doctoral degree.
Programs are also organized by Degrees and Credentials.
Other attributes that make our academic programs unique include:
- Faculty-designed curriculum. Our coursework is designed by those who teach it: educators and practitioners who merge the latest research and trends with student interest and demands.
- Sequential coursework. In most SOE programs, each semester builds upon the last and prepares you for the next, resulting in a more meaningful and effective learning experience.
- Outstanding teachers: In teaching evaluations, School of Education faculty consistently receive the highest score among all USF colleges and schools.
- Diverse student body: The typical School of Education student is either an experienced professional returning to school for additional coursework and experience, or a career changer hoping to break into a new field via a credential, master’s or doctoral program.
When you enroll in a School of Education program, you:
- join a supportive and rigorous learning community committed to student success;
- learn with a team of knowledgeable faculty dedicated to academic excellence and social justice;
- experience all the advantages of a small college, including close contact with peers as well as intensive mentoring and support.
Prefer a Branch Campus?
Several of the credential and master's level programs are also offered at our branch campuses.
In addition to our academic programs . . .
Numerous opportunities abound for students to participate in school- or community-based service and applied research activities. See our Centers, Institutes and Special Programs.