This dynamic program is a collaborative effort between the University of San Francisco and Washington State University.
It is designed for educators in the East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS). The program is based on a two-year cohort model, which prepares participants for a Washington State Principal Certificate and, with an additional course, a masters degree from the University of San Francisco.
The content, including 21 credit hours of course work and six credit hours of internship, is provided on-site in conjunction with the two EARCOS conferences along with additional on-line learning opportunities.
How to Apply
For additional information:
Highlights of the program
Master's in Organization & Leadership
- All coursework offered in EARCOS region;
- Opportunity for state-side credential;
- Courses taught by university professors and EARCOS school leaders;
- Earn Master's Degree with additional course;
- Collaborative learning environment — cohort model;
- Face-to-face instruction brings the certificate program to the EARCOS region.
30 credits are required for the Master's Degree which includes the 27 credits listed above plus the Master's Field Project (USF) - 3 credits.