Course GEDU 721 | Fall semester of odd-numbered academic years.
Course GEDU 706 | Applied Educational Statistics
Course GEDU 708 | Research Methods in Education
General Education course descriptions in the USF General Catalog online.
Objectives or Outcomes:
- Familiarity with the language and interpretation of regression-based analyses
- Discuss and interpret research articles using regression analyses
- Complete SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) worksheets during class providing hands-on experience using regression
- Introduction and Statistical Review I
- Item analysis
- Correlation and reliability
- Simple regression
- Multiple regression
- Analysis of covariance
- Path analysis, LISREL, and hierarchical linear models
Criteria for Evaluation:
May include one of the following: attendance or a paper.
Possible Course Textbooks:
Pedhazur, E. Multiple regression in behavioral research: Explanation and prediction (3rd ed.). Fort Worth: Harcourt Brace.