The University community has two avenues for customer service:
For all MFP device questions and service calls (i.e. paper jam, low toner & supplies)
All Department and Public Use will be serviced as per the below schedule. The service will include.
- Response to customer trouble calls within two (2) hours.
- Placement of necessary service calls to Technicians within two (2) hours.
- Placement of sign on copier giving notice to customers that a service call has been placed.
- Restock paper supplies daily.
- Clean glass daily.
- Test copy quality daily.
- Clean around the self-service copier daily.
- Add toner and staples as needed.
Dorraine Zief Law Library and Gleeson Library/Geschke Center are provided these services twice (2) a day.
back to top
|Ricoh Customer Service Operators and Hours of Work
The Customer Service Operators (“Key Operators”) and Technicians will work between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding USF holidays.
Weekend service hours will be from 10am to 2pm.
Location being serviced during the weekends are:
- Gleeson Library
- Dorraine Zief Law Library
- Lone Mountain public copiers
- School of Education