Earn Your Master's Degree Online or At SF Campus
TEACHING ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES
Discover the University
of San Francisco advantage:
- Program available Online or at our S.F. Campus.
- Complete your Master of Arts degree in less than two years.
- Learn from USF faculty who have extensive TESL/TEFL classroom teaching experience.
- Benefit from small class sizes while building relationships with fellow students.
- Focus on Social Justice, Human Rights, and Global Education.
- Concentration in Digital Media & Learning available.
The University of San Francisco is accredited
by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Online TESOL Program
MA TESOL with Concentration in Digital Media and Learning
- Consists of 11 courses for a total of 33 academic credits.
- Includes a course structure specifically designed for online learning.
- Online students can complete the degree in 5 semesters, including summers.
More about the Online Program here »
SF Campus TESOL Programs
Choose from several options designed for working professionals; evening and weekend course delivery.
- Basic MA TESOL Degree
Consists of 10 courses for a total of 30 academic credits.
- MA TESOL with Concentration in Digital Media and Learning
Consists of 11 courses for a total of 33 academic credits.
Full-time students can complete these two programs in 3 or 4 semesters. See TESOL Program Structure.
- MA TESOL combined with a Teaching Credential
Start curriculum in the Teaching Credential program.
Then complete 15 credits of TESOL coursework.
More about SF Campus Programs here »
Please note: Due to regulations regarding online degree programs in higher education, effective November 1, 2011, the University of San Francisco is unable to accept applications for admission to online degree programs from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin.
As you browse the University of San Francisco's (USF) website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with USF's website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.