Welcome to USF Financial Aid!
Please use the links to the right under “Financial Aid” to navigate.
Announcements & Deadlines:
Fall 2014 Update with Next Steps for Continuing Students
- August 1, 2014: Fall payment due date
- August 19, 2014: First day of Fall classes (Online Nursing, MPA, MCA)
- August 25, 2014: Last day to drop for Fall tuition credit (Online Nursing, MPA, MCA)
- August 26, 2014: Fall financial aid disbursement (Online Nursing, MPA, MCA)
- September 2, 2014: First day of Fall classes (Online MATESOL)
- September 5, 2014: Last day to drop for Fall tuition credit (Online MATESOL)
- September 8, 2014: Fall financial aid disbursement (Online MATESOL)
- December 8, 2014: Spring 2015 FAFSA Deadline
- December 15, 2014: Spring Financial Aid requirements due
- January 2, 2015: Spring payment due date
- January 26, 2014: First day of Spring classes
- January 30, 2015: Last day to drop for Spring tuition credit
- February 2, 2015: Spring Financial Aid disbursement
- March 24, 2015: Spring session B begins
- May 19, 2015: Spring semester ends
We encourage you to visit our Financial Aid Checklist to make sure that you have done everything that you need to do to receive your financial aid funds in a timely manner. If you have questions, please visit our FAQs page.
To find information on applying for financial aid for the online programs, click Apply for Aid - Graduate.
You can also find specific loan information, including several different loan terms and interest rates on our Loans page.
If you need to apply for aid, complete verification requirements, adjust the amounts of your financial aid award, take a leave of absence, or take other action, visit our Forms page.
Our Outside Scholarships page provides information regarding Private Scholarships researched by the USF financial aid office.
The Policies and Procedures section includes important financial aid information regarding our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Appeals, International Student, Withdrawal and Code of Conduct policies.
You can log into USF Connect Student Self Service to check on the current status of your financial aid award, as well as past and future USF awards.