Welcome to USF Financial Aid!
Please use the links to the right under “Financial Aid” to navigate.
Announcements & Deadlines:
Fall 2014 Update with Next Steps for Continuing Students
- May 1, 2014: Summer semester payment due date
- May 13, 2014: First day of Summer classes (Online MATESOL)
- May 19, 2014: First day of Summer classes (Online Nursing & MPA)
- May 22, 2014: Last day to drop for Summer with full tuition credit
- May 27, 2014: Summer financial aid disbursement
- July 15, 2014: Fall 2014-2015 FAFSA deadline
- July 21, 2014: Fall financial aid requirements deadline
- August 1, 2014: Fall payment due date
- August 8, 2014: Last day of Summer classes (Online Nursing & MPA)
- August 19, 2014: First day of Fall classes (Online Nursing, MPA, MCA)
- August 25, 2014: Last day to drop for Fall tuition credit (Online Nursing, MPA, MCA)
- August 26, 2014: Fall financial aid disbursement (Online Nursing, MPA, MCA)
- September 1, 2014: Last day of Summer classes (Online MATESOL)
- September 2, 2014: First day of Fall classes (Online MATESOL)
- September 5, 2014: Last day to drop for Fall tuition credit (Online MATESOL)
- September 8, 2014: Fall financial aid disbursement (Online MATESOL)
We encourage you to visit our Financial Aid Checklist to make sure that you have done everything that you need to do to receive your financial aid funds in a timely manner. If you have questions, please visit our FAQs page.
To find information on applying for financial aid for the online programs, click Apply for Aid - Graduate.
You can also find specific loan information, including several different loan terms and interest rates on our Loans page.
If you need to apply for aid, complete verification requirements, adjust the amounts of your financial aid award, take a leave of absence, or take other action, visit our Forms page.
Our Outside Scholarships page provides information regarding Private Scholarships researched by the USF financial aid office.
The Policies and Procedures section includes important financial aid information regarding our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Appeals, International Student, Withdrawal and Code of Conduct policies.
You can log into USF Connect Student Self Service to check on the current status of your financial aid award, as well as past and future USF awards.