Welcome to USF Financial Aid!
Please use the links to the right under “Financial Aid” to navigate.
Announcements & Deadlines:
Summer 2015 Semester
- April 13, 2015: Summer 2015 FAFSA Deadline
- April 20, 2015: Summer Financial Aid requirements due
- May 1, 2015: Summer Payment Deadline
- May 26, 2015: First day of Summer semester
- May 29, 2015: Last day to drop with Summer tuition credit
- June 1, 2015: Summer Financial Aid disbursement
- June 2, 2015: Summer Financial Aid refunds sent
- July 6, 2015: Summer session B begins
- August 14, 2015: Summer semester ends
Fall 2015 Semester
- June 12, 2015: Students will receive Fall Financial Aid Award Offers in myUSF Student Self Service
- July 13, 2015: Fall 2015 FAFSA Deadline
- July 24, 2015: Fall Financial Aid requirements due
- August 1, 2015: Fall Payment Deadline
- August 25, 2015: First day of Fall semester
- August 31, 2015: Last day to drop with Fall tuition credit
- September 1, 2015: Fall Financial Aid disbursement
- September 2, 2015: Fall Financial Aid refunds sent
- October 20, 2015: Fall session B begins
- December 17, 2015: Fall semester ends
We encourage you to visit our Financial Aid Checklist to make sure that you have done everything that you need to do to receive your financial aid funds in a timely manner. If you have questions, please visit our FAQs page.
To find information on applying for financial aid for the online programs, click Apply for Aid - Graduate.
You can also find specific loan information, including several different loan terms and interest rates on our Loans page.
If you need to apply for aid, complete verification requirements, adjust the amounts of your financial aid award, take a leave of absence, or take other action, visit our Forms page.
Our Outside Scholarships page provides information regarding Private Scholarships researched by the USF financial aid office.
The Policies and Procedures section includes important financial aid information regarding our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Appeals, International Student, Withdrawal and Code of Conduct policies.
You can log into myUSF Student Self Service to check on the current status of your financial aid award, as well as past and future USF awards.
USF is not currently accepting applications from online students who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Additionally, USF is not currently accepting applications for online students for the MSN and DNP online programs who reside in Rhode Island and Tennessee. Note, however, that residents in these states may apply for enrollment in any USF courses or programs offered at any campus location.