Welcome to USF Financial Aid!
Please use the links to the right under “Financial Aid” to navigate.
Announcements & Deadlines:
Spring 2014 Update with Next Steps for Continuing Students
- January 2, 2014: Spring semester payment due date
- January 21, 2014: Spring semester classes begin
- January 27, 2014: Last day to drop classes with full tuition refund for Spring semester
- January 28, 2014: Spring semester Financial Aid disbursement
- May 8, 2014: Spring semester classes end
- April 14, 2014: Summer FAFSA deadline
- April 21, 2014: Summer deadline for financial aid requirements/Grad PLUS applications
- May 1, 2014: Summer semester payment due date
- May 13, 2014: First day of Summer classes (Online MATESOL)
- May 19, 2014: First day of Summer classes (Online Nursing & MPA)
- May 22, 2014: Last day to drop for Summer with full tuition credit
- May 27, 2014: Summer financial aid disbursement
- August 8, 2014: Last day of Summer classes (Online Nursing & MPA)
- September 1, 2014: Last day of Summer classes (Online MATESOL)
We encourage you to visit our Financial Aid Checklist to make sure that you have done everything that you need to do to receive your financial aid funds in a timely manner. If you have questions, please visit our FAQs page.
To find information on applying for financial aid for the online programs, click Apply for Aid - Graduate.
You can also find specific loan information, including several different loan terms and interest rates on our Loans page.
If you need to apply for aid, complete verification requirements, adjust the amounts of your financial aid award, take a leave of absence, or take other action, visit our Forms page.
Our Outside Scholarships page provides information regarding Private Scholarships researched by the USF financial aid office.
The Policies and Procedures section includes important financial aid information regarding our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Appeals, International Student, Withdrawal and Code of Conduct policies.
You can log into USF Connect Student Self Service to check on the current status of your financial aid award, as well as past and future USF awards.