Online ID Express Deadline: 7/28/2014
Muscat Scholars Program Move In: 8/3/2014
Online ID Express is a program offered by the USF One Card Office that enables you to minimize the amount of time that it takes to receive your first USF One Card. It is mandatory for all incoming students, and...if you participate in Online ID Express by the deadline, you automatically will be entered into a raffle* to win a prize courtesy of Student Advantage, the nation's largest student discount program! To learn more about Student Advantage and to receive exclusive discounts of up to 40% throughout the year, simply add Student Advantage to your USF One Card by clicking here.
Online ID Express Instructions
1. Find a recent color photograph of yourself (your entire head and shoulders must be visible, and you should be facing directly towards the camera), then save it as a JPG or JPEG file.
2. Log onto the Online ID Express website using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with your USF Connect username and password. Under "Submit ID Photo" click "Browse" and find your photograph. "Upload" and "Submit" it.
3. You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. (You also can check the status of your photograph by logging onto the Online ID Express website and clicking "View Your Pictures.") If your photograph is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
4. Pick up your One Card during your Muscat Scholars Program Move In on August 3, 2014. MSP Staff will give them to you upon check in.
5. Remember to bring a government-issued photo ID (e.g., a driver's license, state ID card, or passport) - your first One Card will not be issued to you without it.
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browser when logging onto the Online ID Express website. If, for any reason, you are unable to complete the Online ID Express process, please phone the One Card Office at (415) 422-7663 to make other arrangements.
*We will announce the raffle prize winner on our homepage and our Facebook page on August 8th, 2014.