Online ID Express Deadline: 8/11/2015
International Student Orientation: 8/18/2015Online ID Express is a program administered by the USF One Card Office that helps to minimize the amount of time it takes for you to receive your first USF One Card. It is required for all incoming students.
Online ID Express Instructions
1. Find a recent color photograph of yourself (your entire head and shoulders must be visible, and you should be facing directly towards the camera), then save it as a JPG or JPEG file.
2. Visit the Photo Upload page and follow the instructions to upload your photo.
3. You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. (You also can check the status of your photo by logging onto WebCard Center and clicking "View Your Pictures.") If your photo is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
4. Pick up your One Card at Lone Mountain 130 during office hours. Be sure to review the orientation guidelines that you receive in your welcome packet, because there may be changes in dates, locations or office hours.
5. Remember to bring a government-issued photo ID (such as a passport) - your first One Card will not be issued to you without it.
If, for any reason, you are unable to complete Online ID Express, please contact the One Card Office at 1+ (415) 422-7663 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to make other arrangements.