Admission to the Master of Science in Behavioral Health (MSBH) program is based on an overall appraisal of the applicant's preparedness for graduate-level study. The following requirements are considered in the review of applications:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree (in any field) from an accredited institution
- Completed online application form and fee
- Official or unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities attended where the highest degree was obtained
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Personal statement; Please tell us about your interest in working in behavioral health with underserved populations. Please include relevant information about your values, work history, life experience and education that have led you to pursue this degree.
- Two letters of recommendation. Applicants are required to submit letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to their competence and ability to be successful at a graduate level of study. Letters should discuss the applicant's ability to succeed academically and should speak to his or her potential for professional growth in the field of nursing or health care.
- For international students only: TOEFL scores (a minimum score of 600 or 100 INB required), Certificate of Finance, and passport copy
- For more information about how to apply to the MS in Behavioral Health Program, visit the 'How to Apply' webpage
Application Deadline for Fall 2014
The MSBH Program priority application deadline for Fall 2014 has been extended until midnight on July 15, 2014. Late applications are accepted and reviewed based upon space availability.