RN to MSN-Clinical Nurse Leader
Admission to the program is based on an overall appraisal of the applicant's ability to undertake master's study and of their potential contributions to the discipline of nursing as evidence by the following:
- Copies of unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities attended are accepted at the time of application. A course-by-course transcript evaluation for all courses/degrees taken outside the United States. Official transcripts will be required upon admission.
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Documentation of RN License
- College Composition CLEP test scores: https://clep.collegeboard.org/exam/college-composition
- A completed application form and fee: www.usfca.edu/graduate
- TOEFL scores if needed/Certificate of Finance/Copy of Passport (International Students Only)
Use the online application form to upload copies of transcripts and all documents required below, and to provide names and email addresses of recommenders. Mailed materials will not be accepted, everything should be submitted online.
For more detail information about applying please visit the How to Apply page.