Use the online application form to upload copies of transcripts and all documents required below, and to provide names and email addresses of recommenders. Mailed materials will not be accepted, everything should be submitted online: usfca.edu/admission/graduate/apply/
- Copies of unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities attended are accepted at the time of application.
- Official transcripts will be required upon admission
Baccalaureate degree in any field from an accredited institution
3.0 undergraduate GPA (on a 4.0 grading scale)
- Personal statement that describes reasons for pursuing a Master's degree in Healthcare Simulation and career goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- A completed application form and fee
- The application requirements for international students the same as for US students with the following additional requirements:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based) or 577 (paper-based) or minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or higher and a PTE score of 60 or higher
For more detailed information about applying, please visit the How to Apply page.
Application Deadline: May 15
In order to be reviewed for Fall 2014 admission consideration, applications must be received by May 15, 2014. Late applications are accepted and reviewed based on space availability.