- Copies of unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities attended are accepted at the time of application. A course-by-course transcript evaluation from WES.org or ECE.org is required for all courses/degrees taken outside the United States. Official transcripts will be required upon admission.
- Baccalaureate degree in any field from an accredited institution
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA (on a 4.0 grading scale)
- Personal statement that describes reasons for pursuing a Master's degree in Health Informatics and career goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- A completed application form and fee: www.usfca.edu/graduate
The application requirements for international students the same as for US students with the following additional requirements:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based) or 577 (paper-based) or minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or higher and a PTE score of 60 or higher
- If a visa is sought by the applicant, a completed Certification of Finance forms with supplemental official bank statement or bank letter
Use the online application form to upload copies of transcripts and all documents required below, and to provide names and email addresses of recommenders. Mailed materials will not be accepted, everything should be submitted online.
For more detail information about applying please visit the How to Apply page.