Join Us for an Information Session!
On Campus USF Open House – Health Informatics Info Session
November 20, 2014 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Listen in on a Webinar Info Meeting
If you are interested in Healthcare Informatics and want to know what it takes to break into this exciting field, then this session is for you!
We will discuss:
- Key industry trends in Healthcare Informatics field
- Detailed program overview and curriculum
- Career Outlook and Internship opportunities with leading digital health companies, biotech startups and advanced technology organizations.
- Admissions requirements and tips on how to successfully apply
- Scholarship opportunities
- Question and Answer Segment
We look forward to meeting you at our virtual session and helping you to discover the benefits of a graduate degree from the University of San Francisco.
On Campus Program: Tamara White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 422-3627
Online Program: email@example.com or (415) 422-4900