Join Us for an Online Information Session!
Learn About an Exciting Career in Healthcare Informatics
September 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM PDT.
The University of San Francisco would like you to join us for a special MS Healthcare Informatics information Session with our Program Director, Dr. Bill Bosl and the Admissions Team. If you are interested in Healthcare Informatics & Analytics and want to know what it takes to break into this exciting field, then this session is for you!
We will discuss:
- Key industry trends in the Healthcare Informatics field
- Detailed program and curriculum overview
- Career outlook and internship opportunities with leading digital health companies, biotech startups and advanced technology organizations.
- Admissions requirements and tips on how to successfully apply
- Scholarship opportunities
- Question and answer segment
We look forward to meeting you at our virtual session and discovering the benefits of a graduate degree from the University of San Francisco.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar online.
View System Requirements
On Campus Program: Tamara White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 422-3627
Online Program: email@example.com or (415) 422-4900