Join Us for an Online Information Session!
Learn About an Exciting Career in Health Informatics
September 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM PDT.
The University of San Francisco would like you to join us for a special MS Health Informatics information Session with our Program Director, Dr. Bill Bosl and the Admissions Team. If you are interested in Health Informatics & Analytics and want to know what it takes to break into this exciting field, then this session is for you!
We will discuss:
- Key industry trends in the Health Informatics field
- Detailed program and curriculum overview
- Career outlook and internship opportunities with leading digital health companies, biotech startups and advanced technology organizations.
- Admissions requirements and tips on how to successfully apply
- Scholarship opportunities
- Question and answer segment
Discover the benefits of a graduate degree from the University of San Francisco. We look forward to meeting you virtually.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar online.
View System Requirements
On Campus Program: Tamara White at email@example.com or (415) 422-3627
Online Program: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 422-4900