Join Us for an Online/Virtual Information Session!
Exciting Career in Healthcare Informatics
Webinar on Sep 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM PDT.
The University of San Francisco would like you to join us for a special MS Healthcare Informatics information Session with our Program Director, Bill Bosl and Admissions Team. If you are interested in Healthcare Informatics & Analytics and want to know what it takes to break into this exciting field, then this session is for you!
We will discuss:
• Key industry trends in Healthcare Informatics field
• Detailed program overview and curriculum
• Career Outlook and Internship opportunities with leading digital health companies, biotech startups and advanced technology organizations.
• Admissions requirements and tips on how to successfully apply
• Scholarship opportunities
• Question and Answer Segment
We look forward to meeting you at our virtual session and discovering the benefits of a graduate degree from the University of San Francisco.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar online.
View System Requirements
For more information about this program:
On Campus Program: Tamara White email@example.com, (415) 422-3627 Online Program: firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 422-4900