The Doctor of Nursing Practice program is responsive to the needs of working professionals.
A hybrid model format (in person and online) is used for most courses.
- In person courses are scheduled every other weekend, Friday evenings and Saturday during the day
- These classes provide time for students to work together intensively with feedback from faculty and peers
Sample Schedule for Teaching Weekends (2 weekends a month)
- Class one: 8am to 12pm
- Class Two: 1pm to 5pm
Clinical Practicum Hours
- Clinical practicum requirements of the program demand some flexibility in student’s schedule
- Clinical hours may be scheduled during the work week based on agency availability:
- This could be one 8-hour day a week, or two 4-hour days, and/or you might supplement these hours with one or more clinical intensives for one week or more at a time.
For the 2014-1015 academic year the cost per unit is $1209. You can expect to pay about $2,000 more in books and fees over the course of the program. More tuition information is found here.