Admission to the program is based on an overall appraisal of the applicant's ability to undertake doctoral study and of their contributions to the discipline of nursing as evidence by the following:
- Copies of unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities attended are accepted at the time of application. Official transcripts will be required upon admission.
- Recommended Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of professional goals
- Documentation of RN license
- TOEFL scores if needed (International students)
Use the online application form to upload copies of transcripts and all documents, and to provide names and email addresses of recommenders. Mailed materials will not be accepted, everything should be submitted online.
For more information about the program, please contact Tamara White in the School of Nursing and Health Professions (San Francisco main campus) at (415) 422-627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.