Login to your application on the online application system you used to apply for the PsyD program at USF. Please note: Your admission decision will be posted approximately five days after the date on your admission letter.
Once you login to your application, click on the link below the Decision Status. Complete the Online Intent to Enroll form by the date stated in your admission letter to reserve your place in the program.
Once you have your USFconnect account set up you can pay your non-refundable $500 space deposit by following the instructions below. Your space deposit is due on the date indicated in your admission letter and is used to reserve your place in the program. Your $500 space deposit will be credited towards tuition.
- Log on to USFconnect
- Select the Student tab
- Click on the ebill and epay link on the left-hand side of the page and a window entitled Message Board should open.
- From the menu on the left, select the Make Payment link.
- The Make Payment page gives you three payment categories: 'Student Accounts'- for paying tuition and fees; 'Housing Pre-Payments'- only to be used for making on-campus housing deposits; and 'Admissions Deposits'- to be used for making your one-time Admissions Deposit. Although the Due Date and Deposit Amount will show as Not Available, click on the green Pay button in the Admission Deposit section to enter the deposit payment portal.
- On the first form page that opens, select your Admission Term from the drop-down menu, enter your payment amount (500.00) in the payment field, and select your Payment Method from the drop-down menu. Click the green Continue button.
- Acceptable forms of payment for an admission deposit include: a credit card and electronic check "echeck". A deposit is the only type of payment that you can make with a credit card. Tuition and Fees cannot be paid using a credit card.
- The next form that opens will ask for your payment and billing information. Please have your credit card or checking/savings account information ready. Click the continue button when ready.
- A confirmation page will appear. Please check the accuracy of the information entered. If it is correct, click the submit button.
- After your transaction processes, you will get a receipt page that you can print for your records. Log out of ebill and epay.