Login to your application on the online application system you used to apply for the MSN Non-nurse program at USF. Please note: Your admission decision will be posted online approximately five days after the date on your admission letter.
Once you login to your application, click on the link below the Decision Status. Complete the Online Intent to Enroll form by the date specified in your acceptance letter to reserve your place in the program.
Once you have your USFconnect account set up you can pay your space deposit by following the instructions below. Your space deposit is due by the date specified in your acceptance letter in order to reserve your place in the program. Your space deposit will be credited towards tuition.
- Log on to USFconnect.
- Select the Student tab.
- Click on the View & Pay button on the right-hand side and a window should open.
- Under the Accounts section, select the Make Payment link.
- The Make Payment page gives you three payment categories: 'Web Admission Deposit'- to be used for making your one-time Admission Deposit, 'Web Housing Deposit' - only to be used for making on-campus housing deposits, and 'Tuition Prepayment'- for making tuition payment prior to registration or for a future semester.
- Choose 'Web Admission Deposit' and enter the amount designated by your program and select your starting term.
- Click the 'Add to Charges to Pay' button to submit.
- Acceptable forms of payment for an admission deposit include: a credit card and electronic check "echeck". A deposit is the only type of payment that you can make with a credit card. Tuition and fees cannot be paid using a credit card.
- The next form that opens will ask for your payment and billing information. Please have your credit card or checking/savings account information ready. Click the continue button when ready.
- A confirmation page will appear. Please check the accuracy of the information entered. If it is correct, click the submit button.
After your transaction processes, you will get a receipt page that you can print for your records. Log out of View & Pay.