Most university business is handled online, so you will need to set up your USFconnect account as soon as possible.
You must be able to log into your USFconnect account in order to view and accept financial aid, pay your space deposit and account bill, register for courses, check your mail, and many other functions.
Follow these steps to get started
- Go to http://usfca.edu/
- In the lower left under the heading “USFCONNECT”
click on the “Login” link. Once on the login page, click the blue “Forgot Password?” link. Enter your username and click “Submit”.
- On the following page, enter your USF ID number
and date of birth and click “Submit.” If you do not know your username or USF ID
number, they can be found on your acceptance letter.
- On the next page enter a new password and click
- To return to the login page, select the “Click Here” link on
the following screen.
- You will need to enter your USF ID number in order to reset your password. Again, you can find your USF ID on your acceptance letter.
- If you need assistance with logging into your USFconnect account or resetting your password, contact ITS at (415) 422-6668 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.