Most university business is handled online, so you will need to set up your USFconnect account as soon as possible. You must be able to log into your USFconnect account in order to view and accept financial aid, pay your space deposit and account bill, register for courses, check your mail, and many other functions.
Follow these steps to set up your USFconnect account:
- Go to http://www.usfca.edu
- In the lower left under the heading "USFCONNECT" click on the "Login" link.
- Once on the login page, on the left hand side of the light grey box, click on the the "Forgot Password?" link.
- Enter your username and click "Submit". You can find your username on your electronic admission acceptance letter.
- On the following page, enter your USF ID number and date of birth. Click "Submit". You can also find your USF ID number on your electronic admission acceptance letter.
- On the next page enter a new password and click "Submit".
- To return to the login page, click the link on the following screen, "click here" and you can log in by using your new password.
If you need assistance with logging into your USFconnect account or resetting your password, contact ITS at (415) 422-6668 or by email at email@example.com.