Most university business is handled online, so you will need
to set up your USFconnect account as soon as possible. You must be able to log
into your USFconnect account in order to view and accept financial aid, pay
your space deposit and account bill, register for courses, check your mail, and
many other functions.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Click on
the Change or Reset Your
- Click on
the Reset your Password link
need to enter your USF ID number in order to reset your password. You can find
your USF ID on your acceptance letter.
USFConnect Forgotten Password Instructions
1. Go to http://usfca.edu/
2. In the lower left under the heading “USFCONNECT” click on the “Login” link.
3. Once on the login page, on the left hand side of the light grey box, click the blue “Forgot Password?” link.
4. Enter your username and click “Submit”.
5. On the following page, enter your USF ID number and date of birth. Click “Submit”.
If you do not know your USF ID number, it can be found on your acceptance letter.
6. On the next page enter a new password and click “Submit”.
7. To return to the login page, click the link on the following screen, “click here” and you can log in using your reset password
If you need assistance with logging into your
USFconnect account or resetting your password, contact ITS at (415) 422-6668 or
by email email@example.com.