The Executive Doctor of Nursing Practice programs maximizes professional performance without putting your career on hold with a combination of online and in-person teaching.
- Two to three "Teaching Weekends" each semester, held at the USF campus and at the hotel where cohort members stay while in the city
- These sessions provide time for participants to work together intensively with feedback from faculty and peer executives from around the country
Sample Schedule for Teaching Intensives
- Morning arrival
- Lunch and first class at hotel
- Early evening reception at hotel
- Breakfast and morning class at hotel
- Afternoon class at hotel
- Morning class at USF
- Free afternoon for group work/travel
- Teaching intensive dates
- $80,340 inclusive of tuition and fees, books and learning materials, hotel accommodations, most meals and transportation between hotel and university during teaching intensives. More tuition information is found here.
- Students are responsible for travel to San Francisco and transportation to hotel and airport