As of Spring 2010, we are no longer accepting applications to the
B.S. in Health Services.
In a rapidly changing health care system, demand for administrators with clinical expertise continues to grow. Our Bachelor’s in Health Services will prepare you for leadership in the dynamic healthcare environment providing a focused foundation for ongoing graduate study and professional growth.
- Develop managerial skills uniquely suited for healthcare environments.
- Analyze the healthcare delivery system and develop evidence-based approaches for response.
- Expand your understanding of the need for cultural sensitivity in healthcare systems.
- Identify ethical, political and legal challenges inherent to healthcare systems.
- Learn how funding sources affect healthcare delivery.
- Apply healthcare informatics and technologies to the healthcare environment.