How to Register for
Classes with your CRN (Course Registration Number):
1. From your Student tab in
USF connect, click the ‘Click Here’ Button.
2. After again clicking the Student tab, click the
3. To ensure you are registering for the correct term, click
the ‘Select Term’ link.
4. Choose the term you want to register for from the drop-down
menu and click ‘Submit’, you will then be brought back to the previous page.
5. Now select the ‘Drop and Add Classes’ link from the Registration page.
6. At the bottom of the ‘Drop and Add Classes’ screen is an area called ‘Add Classes Worksheet’; from here you can add CRN’s manually. For any class you want to register for input a CRN in one spot. Click ‘Submit Changes’.
Next you will see your ‘Current Schedule’.
You are now registered for your classes by only using the CRNs!