Entrepreneurship and Innovation (E&I) Minor Philosophy
Entrepreneurship and Innovation is about creation and change. The E&I minor will provide the analytical tools and practical experiences to help you identify and employ alternative methods to effect positive change in your chosen field and major.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Learning Goals
Graduates of the School of Management E&I minor will be creative, thoughtful, and determined professionals. You will be able to apply their analytical skills and major content area to develop and persuasively present well-planned and socially responsible ventures and innovations in your chosen field.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Learning Outcomes
Build capability and demonstrate excellence in following areas:
- Creativity, Innovation, and Applied Design (product and service)
- Technology and Online Business Expertise (e.g. business website development and on-line tools)
- Entrepreneurial Planning and Communication – Financial, Marketing, Strategic (e.g. business plan and plan presentation)
- Entrepreneurial and Innovative Experience in Area of Interest (start-up, social venture, family business, not-for-profit and public organizations)
- Sustainable Business Practices and Social Entrepreneurship Fundamentals (concepts integrated into professional projects)