Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, the part-time MBA provides a world-class education without compromising your life as a working professional. Stay connected to the city's thriving business sector while enjoying a rigorous academic curriculum that will prepare you to take the next step for your career.
The Part-Time MBA program offers evening and weekend classes in our San Francisco Downtown Campus. Flexible scheduling will ensure you have access to the education you need while you balance a challenging work schedule.
Select from one of 5 optional concentrations:
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus (fall semester)
- Typical program length is less than three years, with 56 credits
- Meets two evenings per week and occasional Saturdays
- Minimum of two years professional work experience required
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
“The program has shown me that I can change my own world from here, right now. I don’t have to change companies or careers to be able to impact the future of our society.”
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.