Final Deadlines: May 1 and June 19. Apply today and enroll August 2013.
Prepare yourself to initiate and lead interactions between the public, private and nonprofit sectors to develop workable solutions for the common good.
Spring Program Plan
Fall Program Plan
Contact a Student
The program is designed for working professionals and provides small class sizes to enrich the learning environment. Our cohort system encourages you to form deep relationships with fellow students.
- Typical program length is 27 months, with 39 credits
- Students attend class for four hours one night a week or eight hours every other Saturday
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Offered at USF’s San Francisco (fall semester), Sacramento (fall semester), and San Jose (spring semester) campuses
"The MPA is a degree designed for people who work in the public sector. When I started my degree work I was basically in a supervisor job. I was interested in becoming a director of a program. And after I completed my studies, within two years, I accomplished that goal."
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.
More Program Details >>>