The USF Master in Global Hotel and Tourism Management is currently under review. Please check back in for updates on application deadlines and enrollment periods.
Today’s global business of hotel and tourism management requires mangers at all levels to have strong business acumen. A manager not only needs to understand his/her discipline within the field - operations, marketing, human resources, but also how senior management and even ownership defines success. That is the focus of the Master in Global Hotel and Tourism Management at the University of San Francisco.
You can expect rigorous academics and an emphasis on global and ethical principles that will sharpen your business acumen, develop your leadership skills, and prepare you for today's global hotel and tourism industry. Our faculty members in the Department of Hospitality Management are highly qualified academics who also have had extensive industry experience (15 years or more of experience in the industry), as well as international teaching background.
- Typical program length is 18 months, with 34 credits.
- Class schedule to be determined.
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality and/or tourism management or other business related field. Other bachelor’s degrees will be consider on a space available basis only.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-undergraduate hospitality and/or tourism industry professional work experience
- Thesis option is available
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown campus (fall semester)
“You can expect rigorous academics and an emphasis on global and ethical principles that will sharpen your business acumen, develop your leadership skills, and prepare you for today's global hotel and tourism industry.”