Gain firsthand, multicultural business experience across three continents in the Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management program. Immerse yourself in an unmatched global business experience that takes you to Barcelona, Taipei and San Francisco to study entrepreneurship and management through the lens of each city’s unique business culture.
- Spend four months in each participating city and graduate in one year
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Campus, in conjunction with IQS (Barcelona) and Fu Jen Catholic University (Taipei)
- Courses are taught in English
- Undergraduate degree must be conferred within the past three years
- View the tuition and fees
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
“Having spent the year traveling in the MGEM program immersed in different cultures, I now wholly understand global business. I am from Columbia, so to go study in China, a culture so different from my own, and learn about the business opportunities that are available to me there was invaluable.”
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.