Apply Tomorrow What You Learn Today
- Understand the ConversationYou will master the knowledge and vocabulary of the core business disciplines. It is vital that you have complete familiarity with the interactions between the different functional areas in today's business world.
- Contribute to the ConversationAfter the core business disciplines become second nature, you will engage in and extend the conversation. With a mindset that embraces change, you are in a position to foster creativity and innovation. Your thorough understanding of the broader context of business makes you a more effective collaborator.
- Lead the ConversationNow it's time for you to develop a deep understanding of your own direction, vision, and personal values - and learn how you can apply these values in the service of a larger purpose within the modern business context. You will be able to bring resources and teams to bear on complex business challenges and establish yourself as a true business leader.
- Classes meet on a consecutive Thursday, Friday and Saturday one weekend per month for a duration of 20 months
- Typical Class Schedule: 8:00am - 6:00pm with one-hour lunch break and two 15 minute breaks
- Classes are held at USF Downtown Campus
The School of Management EMBA Program is designed for managers and senior professionals with considerable experience. USF seeks motivated applicants from a wide range of backgrounds and industries. Successful candidates will have at least 8 years of working experience including 2-3 years of management/leadership.
Application Process & Components Apply Today
The EMBA Program operates on a rolling admissions basis. Applications are reviewed as received, and candidates will be contacted for an interview after their application has been reviewed.
Executive MBA Advantage Scholarship - Complete Your Application by April 1, 2014
- Online Application
- Two brief essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT may be waived
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic (as applicable)
- Employer Statement of Commitment
"Personally, I've been pushed out of my comfort zone. I felt safe to extend myself here, safe to fail in a way I could never feel at work, and I was always able to get honest feedback from my fellow students."
Gymboree, Director, Lease Administration and Real Estate Legal
"I began to apply my EMBA learning at work, from day one. I work in biotech — my area is financial analysis — but manufacturing is a big driver of our business. From the first day the EMBA began to educate me about supply chain management, customer operations, distribution strategies — those areas applied immediately to my work at Genentech."
Genentech, Inc., Associate Director, Controlling and Accounting