Deepen your leadership competencies, refine your business skills, and broaden your experience in solving global business issues with an Executive MBA. Designed for working professionals and executives who are prepared to take on additional leadership responsibilities, the EMBA enables you to meet your professional goals.
The EMBA offers an experience-based curriculum rooted in sustainability, ethics, and collaboration. Earn your MBA in an educational environment that fits your life as a working professional.
- 20-month program begins in August 2014 and ends May 2016
- Classes meet Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays one weekend per month
- Collaborative learning environment
- 8 years of professional experience required
- GMAT may be waived
- Program Fee and Financing Options
- Offered at USF’s San Francisco Downtown Campus
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
Andrew Cerri, EMBA '12
"I learned how to collaborate and work side by side with people who had approaches different from my own. It's an incredible feeling to solve problems and create positive end results while on such diverse teams."
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.