The China Business Studies Initiative promotes research and development focused on China and the globalization of China business.
The University of San Francisco’s China Business Studies Initiative provides a platform for collaboration with the influential China business community in San Francisco. The Initiative bridges China business leaders, public policy makers, and academics to the larger San Francisco community through high impact research, resources, and development programs.
- China Scholars
- China Business and Industry Leaders
- Public Policy Institutions
- The University of San Francisco Community
- Development Professionals
Contribute to the production of:
- New research on the globalization of China
- A comprehensive resource hub
- China-related symposia and conferences
- Development programs
- Public policy focused on China globalization