Applications are accepted throughout the year for fall and spring semesters. Applications received by August 1 for fall and November 15 for spring semesters are given priority consideration for both admission and scholarships. Program offerings vary by campus, please consult individual program or specific campus offerings for information on our four northern California campuses.
There are a number of ways for you to receive information on our Bachelor of Science in Management.
1. Let us know your specific programs of interest and we will send you additional program information. Click here to have a package mailed to you.
2. To learn more and have your specific questions answered, we invite you to attend an information meeting at one of our four locations. For a schedule of meetings click on the specific campus of your choice.
||2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
||125 S. Market Street, Ste. 200
San Jose, CA 95113
||1 Capitol Mall, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
||6120 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 150
Pleasanton, CA 94588
3. Order official transcripts from the registrar's office of all colleges you have attended. Also, obtain a copy of any military records or sources of ACE accredited employee training programs you may have completed.
4. Call for an appointment with an enrollment counselor to discuss admission requirements, to receive application information, and to help you develop an academic path to complete your degree.
5. Please Apply Online and send all supporting documents to:
University of San Francisco
Office of Admission
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA. 94117
The USF Undergraduate Admission fax number is 415.422.2217
6. Please provide the following supporting documents: All official, sealed college transcripts from all colleges attended. Copies of military forms DD214, DD295, AARTS transcripts, California POST basic certificates, and any ACE accredited employer courses, or CLEP test scores. Once your application has been processed you will receive information on how to check your applications status.
7. For information concerning financial aid please review our Tuition and Financial Aid Information or call One Stop Enrollment and Financial Services 415.422.2020.