As an alumnus of the University of San Francisco, you have free access to RefWorks for as long as the library maintains its subscription.
As an alumnus, you are entitled to:
- One free RefWorks account
- 200 MB of file attachment storage
- The ability to share your folder or account via RefShare
- Free web-based training and technical support
If you already have a RefWorks account
As a graduate of the University of San Francisco, you'll continue to have access to RefWorks for as long as the library subscribes to it.
After you graduate, you will need to update your profile:
- Log in to Refworks.
- Click Update Profile in the upper right, and choose Alumni under the Type of User drop-down menu.
- You may continue to use RefWorks as you did as a student.
If you do not have a RefWorks account
Alumni who have never had a RefWorks account before may register for a RefWorks alumni account, which you'll have access to for as long as the library subscribes to RefWorks.
- Log in to your current RefWorks.
- Click Sign Up for a New Account.
- Complete the required information and click Next.
- On the following panel, select Alumni under Type of User drop-down menu.
- Click the Create Account button. You will be brought into your new, empty RefWorks account.