Zief Law Library offers a variety of services to its patrons, including research assistance and instruction, interlibrary loan, course reserves, and reservations for group study rooms.
The links on the right furnish more information on these topics.
Our research librarians can help you with the following research tasks:
- advice on research strategy;
- advice on choosing paper topics;
- assistance with law review citation checks;
- advice on developing more efficient Internet research strategies;
- advice on searching Lexis, Westlaw, HeinOnline, and other databases.
To obtain research help, stop by the research center desk, call us at 415-422-6773, chat with us via IM, or make an appointment with a research librarian.