Dorraine Zief Law Library
Special Access Card
The law library at USF provides a technologically advanced environment for legal research information and instruction.
- Sat. Dec. 20 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Sunday Dec. 21 CLOSED
- Mon.-Tues. Dec. 22-23 Limited Access (USF Faculty & Staff)
- Dec. 24-Jan. 1 CLOSED
Semester Break (January 2 - 11, 2015)
- Friday Jan. 2 8:30 am - 6 pm
- Saturday Jan. 3 9 am - 6 pm
- Sunday Jan. 4 10 am - 6 pm
- Monday - Friday Jan 5-9 8:30 am - 6 pm
- Saturday Jan. 10 9 am - 9 pm
- Sunday Jan. 11 10 am - 9 pm
We select and organize legal information to help ensure that the USF law school community has access to relevant legal and interdisciplinary information. We invest our resources and expertise in selecting library materials that allow us to fully support the curricular and research needs of the USF law community. Our six full-time professional law librarians instruct students, faculty, and staff in practical legal research strategy. We strive to provide a supportive and flexible atmosphere that balances community and study.
The law library provides an attractive and comfortable research and study environment that is accessible 98 hours per week by the USF law community. The building features wireless access, 330 study seats, group study rooms with audio-visual equipment, and a computer lab designed for legal research instruction.