This workshop will introduce
to the online pedagogy. It is designed to help you begin to understand
importance of the design of any course that includes online student
include reading of articles and participation by the participants in
learning Blackboard course environment.
completing the workshop,
participants should be able to:
- Identify key online
- View online learning from a student’s perspective
- Demonstrate an
important design principles for developing online course contents
- Design learning outcomes that appeal to multiple learning styles
- Create learning outcomes with “active” verbs
- Articulate the value of interactive learning
- Design clear course expectations
designed to take at least two hours to successfully complete.
Prior to the
start date, participants will be contacted with a workshop introduction
information about accessing the Blackboard workshop site.
Ginny Wallace, Instructor