The Center for Instruction and Technology (CIT) is sponsoring the awards to create a greater awareness of achievements by faculty who are finding new ways to use information technology in education. These awards honor faculty who have demonstrated innovative uses of technology in education to improve student learning.
Two Innovation in Teaching with Technology Awards ($750 each) will be granted, one to a full-time faculty member and one to an adjunct faculty member, for their outstanding use of technology in the classroom or online.
Nominees should be individuals or groups at USF who have done one or more of the following:
- Enhanced the quality of teaching and learning at USF through technology
- Encouraged the innovative use of technology in teaching and learning
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment to the effective use(s) of technology in teaching and learning
- Improved student learning through the use of technology
- Improved service to the USF learning community through innovative use(s) of technology
Terms and Conditions
All USF full and adjunct faculty.
NOTE: CIT Staff are not eligible for nomination!
- Any USF student, faculty member, staff or administrator may nominate a faculty member for an award.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
- Please send URLs, CDROMs, DVDs, or other documentation of the nominated project or work in support of the nomination. If submitting a CDROM, DVD, or other tangible media to support a nomination, please send it to the CIT along with the name of the person or group you nominated.
Reviewing, Judging, Notification of Nomination
A team of judges will review all nominations and make recommendations to USF deans, who will make the final selection of the award recipients.
For Further Information
Please contact the Center for Instruction and Technology at 422-2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View previous CIT award recipients