The ITS Help Desk is your computer support lifeline at USF, providing support in person, on the phone, or via email.
You also have 24-hour access to USFsupport&answers, available at support.usfca.edu or the USFsupport&aswers tab in USFconnect, to create or view service requests. You can search for help from hundreds of USF-specific solutions and thousands of general application topics.
- Phone: 415-422-6668
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours and Locations
- Help Desk Home Page
- USFcomputer Essentials (PDF)
- What personal computer services can ITS provide?
- ITS Help Desk provides limited personal computer support. This support includes malware/virus scanning, standard USF suite support and registration on wireless system for Smart Phones, video game consoles and computers with authentic versions of operating systems.
- We provide on-site support for personal desktops within the Residence Halls.
- ITS Help Desk cannot perform reformats of hard drives, smart phones, data recovery, back
ups, hardware repair or replacement of hardware repair.
- How to: Get support when the Help Desk is closed.