To streamline service, we have moved the New Use and Exception Request form for computing equipment to our USF Support self-service portal. You may also use this process to request replacements for computing equipment for Failure, Theft, or Loss.
Please follow the instructions to access our Service Catalog
- Access USF Support via the link or the USF Support menu in USF Connect or directly at support.usfca.edu
- Log on to the system using your USFconnect login name and password.
- Click on the Service Catalog link in the left-hand navigation
- Under the 'Desktop Computing & Printing' section, click on Request Equipment
- Please follow the additional instructions in the form and fill in the requested information
What to expect
- A confirmation of your request will be emailed to your usfca.edu account.
- An administrator may contact you with clarifying questions.
- Email notifications of the approval process will be sent to you.
- Orders will only be submitted if the request is approved by the Technicial Liaison, Local Budget Approver and UITC Chair.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.