USF Connect is the University's enterprise portal and central authentication system that provides access to a multitude of resources, such as:
- University announcements, campus news, and upcoming events
- DonsApps (Google Apps for Education)
- Learning Technologies: Blackboard, Canvas, Lynda.com, USF Wiki, etc.
- Administrative Services: Course registration, tuition payment, grading, employment info, etc.
- USF Support self-service portal
- Many more services
The USF Connect account username and password also provides access to the USF network and USF Wireless.
Self Service Applications
The USF Connect portal provides access to self-service applications for Registration and Grades for students, Faculty Advising & Grading, and Employment and Benefits information.
For more information, please visit the Self Service page.
USF Wiki, the usf-branded version of wikispaces, is available on the Learning Technologies tab. Please visit the USF Wiki page for more information.