GoUSF regularly sponsors employee challenges through Hubbub, an online and mobile wellness platform that uses social circles to motivate people to engage in healthy choices and activities.
CWID? Click the “Forgot ID” link in USFConnect and follow the instructions.
- New to Hubbub? Visit hubbubhealth.com
- Click the blue "Sign Up" button
- Choose a screen name and password; enter your name and email address
- Insert USFs "Company Code" (letsgousf) and your "Employee ID" (CWID*)
- Agree to the terms of service and click the blue "Continue" button
- It is recommended that you complete your public profile with your picture and email preferences to make the challenge more fun!
Hubbub Challenge FAQs
- How do I find USF challenges?
Click on the ‘Challenges’ tab, then sort by ‘Sponsored.’ Look for challenges with the GoUSF
logo or USF tag word. Still can’t find it? Make friends with Suzy Kisylia (Username: skisylia) and
see what challenges she’s participating in.
- How many challenges can I join?
You can join as many challenges as you want. Join USF challenges, join other hubbub
challenges of interest to you, and you can even create your own challenges too.
- How do I sign up for reminders for a challenge that I joined?
You can change your notification settings from your profile page. Click on your name in the
upper right-hand corner and click ‘Edit Profile.’ You can enable/disable email notifications such
as challenge announcements, challenge results, challenge check-in inactivity and more.
- How do I check-in to challenges?
When you log into hubbub, your landing page is your “Hub” page. Here you can see all the
challenges you are participating in. When you’ve completed one of the activities in any
challenge, go to that challenge and select “check-in.” This lets you track your progress and
leave a comment if you choose. Also, check into challenges while on the go! Download the free
hubbub iPhone or Android app.
- If I made a mistake when checking into a challenge, how do I delete a check-in?
Click on the challenge. You will see the challenge leaderboard; click on your total number on the
leaderboard. You will be brought to you ‘player progress’ page and can delete a mistake check-
in from here.
- Can I access hubbub from my smartphone?
Yes, stay connected while on the go! You can use hubbub from your computer, smartphone or
tablet. Use our mobile web experience or download the free iPhone app or Android app. You
may also snap a “Prove It” photo and share it with your check-in when using the iPhone or
Android app. Did you know you can use wifi on
the SF Campus? Register your device by going to nacfilter.usfca.edu. There are instructions to follow on the form there.
- Does hubbub integrate with devices?
Yes, hubbub integrates with Withings and Fitbit devices. Click on your name in the upper right-
hand corner, and select ‘Manage Devices’ to learn more.
- How do I find the hubbub360?
Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner, click on the hubbub360.
- How do I friend others? I’d like to know what other people are doing.
It’s time to make friends with your co-workers! hubbub is designed to be social.
To friend co-workers on hubbub: Click on the ‘Friends’ tab, click ‘See who’s here’ and select
‘Company.’ You can then browse for people in your company or use the ‘search’ field to search
for your co-workers on hubbub and then friend them.
To invite co-workers, friends and family: Click on the ‘Friends’ tab, click ‘Tell your friends’ and
send them an email. If you are inviting a coworker, tell them they can use the Company Code
“letsgousf” to access additional features and USF only challenges.
If you see a friend doing something cool, give them a fist bump!
- How do I earn badges on hubbub?
As you make progress and reach milestones, you earn badges on hubbub! Badges are
rewarded for a variety of things – completing challenges, leveling up, taking the hubbub360, and
so much more. You can display your badges of choice proudly on your hub page!
- What are levels? And how do I level up on hubbub?
Your player card (on your Hub page) displays your current level on hubbub. As you engage on
hubbub (do activities and participate in challenges, friend others, etc.), you gain levels. You will
also earn badges for reaching key level milestones such as Level 10, Level 20, Level 30, and so
Should you have any additional questions regarding Hubbub, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.