Our Mission: To educate and support faculty/staff and dependents to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices and to create a culture of wellness throughout the USF community.
We are committed to providing opportunities that facilitate and support growth in the multiple dimensions of health: physical wellness, spiritual wellness, social and emotional wellness.
What do we offer?
USF offers a holistic wellness program that engages individuals where they are in their physical, spiritual, social and emotional wellbeing. GoUSF offers a diverse array of programs and events throughout the year, such as:
- Monthly educational lunch & learns
- Weekly running and walking groups
- Fun challenges for you, your friends, colleagues and families
- Resources to support healthy meetings (including Wellness on Wheels)
- Opportunities for you to connect with the USF and SF community
- Free gym membership at the Koret Health Center (or membership subsidy for those at our branch campuses)
- Sponsorship and training support for fun race events helping charities in our local community
Check out the Events page and sign up for one of our upcoming events.
Have feedback or a great idea for our GoUSF wellness program? Would you like to be a champion in your
department? Contact our program coordinator or a member of our wellness committee!
Wellness Program Manager
Cell: 925.212.1332 | Email: email@example.com
Every great wellness program relies on volunteers.
We are very appreciative of our committee
members who contribute their valuable time to
help test our ideas, promote our programs and
give us feedback from their USF colleagues.