What courses are NOT covered by tuition remission?
The following course-types are not eligible for tuition remission:
- Online courses or programs
- Non-matriculating courses
- Audited courses
In addition, each year certain courses or programs are deemed to be not eligible under the tuition remission benefit because they are full. The list of ‘impacted’ programs, as they are referred to, is posted in May of each year for the following academic year.
Impacted Courses for 2013-2014
Impacted programs for the academic year 2013-14 include:
- Law (All programs)
- MSFA (Master of Science Financial Analysis)
- Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy (Main Campus)
- Master of Science in Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader MEO)
- Master of Science in Analytics
- Master of Arts in Higher Education Student Affairs
Additionally, the Provost may require a Dean to limit the number of tuition remission students enrolled in a specific program. Employees covered by a CBA should refer to their agreement for specific exclusions and/or limitations.
*Please note the only impacted program for full-time faculty and librarian members of USFFA is the full-time law program.