Individuals can help protect themselves and others by following these good habits:
- Wash your hands often,
- Cough and sneeze in your crook of your sleeve,
- Don’t share personal items,
- Stay home or in your room when sick
Health Promotion Services staff highly recommend students getting vaccinated against the flu. We will hold two flu clinics on campus for your convenience.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
11:00am-4:00pm in McLaren Room 250
And Wednesday, October 08, 2014
11:00am-4:00pm in McLaren Room 252
The cost of the flu vaccine is $25 dollars (checks and cash are accepted), however, the flu vaccine will be FREE to all students who have the school sponsored health insurance.
The flu vaccine is also available at the Student Health Clinic. Please call 415-750-5995 to schedule your appointment.
Who should NOT get the vaccine:
- If you have any severe, life-threatening allergies.
- If you ever had Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
- If you are not feeling well.
- If you are pregnant (only at the flu clinics on campus).
Sign up for flu near you to report your flu symptoms: