New and current students may refer to the links below for housing resources and services.
Resources for Future Students
Students applying for on-campus housing may refer to the documents below for more information on room selection, room rates, and more.
Applying for Housing in USF Rooms (academic year)
- USFrooms Video
Get instructions on how to apply for on-campus housing in USF Rooms. Learn how to log in, create a profile, make your housing deposit, search for rooms, and more.
Housing Contract and Rates
- Housing Contract: Academic Year 2013-14 or Academic Year 2014-15
Students applying for on-campus housing must submit a signed Housing Contract.
- Housing Contract Cancellation for 2014-2015 Reminder: If you have not received a housing assignment for Academic Year 2014-2015, you will not be charged the $1,000 contract cancellation fee.
- Residents who have signed a Housing Contract and who would like to cancel that contract must submit a Housing Contract Cancellation Form. Students who are required to live on campus must also submit the Supplemental Form.
- Note: Contract Cancellations will not be granted during the last 30 days of residency.
- Room Rates
Click here to find out the most current USF room rates.
- Don Dollars
Check the balance of Don Dollars on your One Card, add additional funds, find locations where Don Dollars are accepted, and more.
- ASSETWORKS (Facilities Management Request Form)
Current residents may submit a service request to Facilities Management through the FAMIS system. This service can be used to request repairs or maintenance.
- Fogcutter Student Handbook
The Fogcutter Student Handbook contains important information on student rights and responsibilities, University policies and regulations, student organizations and more. Residents should refer to the Fogcutter for complete information on Student Housing and Residential Education policies and regulations.
- Furniture Services Team (FST) Request Form: Students or Faculty/Staff
The Furniture Services Team is a Student Housing team charged with replacing broken or missing furniture in student rooms. FST is responsible for all residence hall room furniture that is not built into the room or attached to the walls or floor. To request service from FST, please use the FST request form by clicking on the links below.
Please note that you must be logged into your USFconnect email account before you click on the link. If you are not logged into your email account, the link will not work.
- Loyola Village Residents:
LV Student Resident Rules, LV Safety Tips, and Cleaning Your Apartment
Residents in Loyola Village should refer to these Loyola Village handbooks for information on student rules, apartment cleaning guidelines, safety tips, and more.
- Mail Forwarding Link
Students who expect to receive mail at a residence hall may use the Mail Forwarding Link to submit a new forwarding address. Any mail delivered (excluding packages and magazines) will be forwarded to the address specified.