Student Housing and Residential Education (SHaRE) employs several full-time staff members to assist with the management of the residence halls and the administrative work in the central office.
To view current openings, visit USF Jobs.
Residence Hall Staff
There are seven individuals serving as full-time staff members within the residence halls. Each residence hall is assigned one Residence Hall Director.
Residence Hall Director (RD):
- Serving as a live-on position, this full time staff member oversees the operations of the Residence Hall and the community it serves.
- The RD supervises an RA staff and an Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARD) graduate student within the same building.
- RDs respond to crisis situations during duty rotations.
- This position is a 12-month duration with an option of renewal each year.
Central Office Staff
The central office is comprised of seven team members:
- Director of Housing (Chief Housing Officer)
- Associate Director for Operations and Facilities
- Assistant Director for for Staff and Residential Community Development
- Manager of Service Operations
- Data Systems Manager
- Manager of Off Campus Student Support Services
- Program Assistant
Note: Full-Time & Professional Staff Opportunities in Student Housing and Residential Education include both live-in and non-live-in options.