Assistant Professor, International Studies (BAIS) Program, Adjunct Professor, USF School of Law
• Ph.D. in Political Science, University of California, Davis (International Relations, Comparative Politics, and Political Theory)
Student Development Coordinator, International Studies (BAIS) Program
• The relationship between international law and domestic law
• The role of culture in the development and understanding of law and politics
• The relationship between human rights and the environment
• The role of the judiciary in developing international human rights and environmental law
• The use of art as a political tool
- International Law
- Human Rights
- Global Environmental Politics
- Introduction to International Politics
- Comparative Law (USF Law School)
Spring 2014 Office Hours
Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.: By appointment only office hours for BAIS majors. Contact Jenny Alcivar or Professor Zartner to schedule an appointment.
Wednesdays 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Walk-in office hours for all students.