Betty Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor, International and Multicultural Education
Emotional intelligence, cultural competency, resiliency, and social learning research approaches to learning; global and multicultural education, higher education administration, management and leadership; women and mentoring, diverse populations and schooling; strategic planning and data-driven decision-making; on-line learning and instruction.
- Multiculturalism in a Global World
- Race, Ethnicity and Cultural Identity
- Multicultural Perspectives in Education
- African American Educational History in the United States
- Dissertation Proposal Seminar
- Women of Color in Higher Education
- Methodology of Educational Research