Herpetology Proposal Grading Criteria -
Your proposals will be graded using the following rubric:
I. Format – 10 points
- Cover sheet
- # of pages
- Proper grammar and organization used
II. Project Summary – 15 points
III. Project Description – 55 points
- Objectives are clearly stated?
- Background information provided and appropriate reference material used.
- Is the question/problem well formulated?
- Hypothesis is clearly stated?
- Is the experimental design solid and well explained?
- Is the timeline adequate?
- Proposed methods are appropriate and justifiable?
- Proposed methods are described adequately?
- Are broader impacts addressed?
IV. References – 5 points
V. Budget – 15 points
- Are all costs appropriately accounted for?
- Is the math correct?