This Minor in Computer Science requires 20 credits (5 courses):
- One of CS 103 Web Programming OR CS 106, Computers, Genes and Society OR CS 107 Computing, Mobile Apps, and the Web
- CS - 110 Introduction to Computer Science I
- CS - 112 Introduction to Computer Science II
- Two courses at 200 level or above:
- Math 201 Discrete Mathematics OR
- Math 235 Introduction to Formal Methods
- CS 212 Software Development
- CS 220 Introduction to Parallel Programming OR
- CS 221 C and Systems Programming
- CS 245 Data Structures and Algorithms
- ART 385 Interaction Design
- If one of CS 103 or CS 107 is not taken, then the final course can come from any 200 level or higher course.
Note: Students minoring in Computer Science must earn a grade of C or better in all of the mathematics and computer science courses fulfilling requirements for the minor.